Friday, August 26, 2011

Olivia's job chart

So I haven't been able to get my blog to work so I started a new one. Most of my posts have to do with my two amazingly cute daughters. And occationally I add recipes or projects or maybe some kind of rant. I'll have to jazz my new blog up later. Nap time is almost over.

This is what I worked on this afternoon... (I just love my CM scrapbooking program)


We have Olivia do a few chores around the house. Usually help empty the dishwasher and set the table. Olivia loves stickers so I thought when she did these things it would help keep us both accountable. This probably sounds terrible, but I occationally struggle waiting or making her do things, because it is easier if I just do it. We'll have to go to Dollar General later to pick out some cute stickers for our chart. Or maybe laminate it and she can X it off. We'll just have to see what happens. I couldn't decide if I should put clothing or not. Olivia still wants me to help dress her. So I am hoping a little sticker will motivate her to do it herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment