Monday, September 5, 2011

Following

Maybe I am a little selfish, but I have one sweet person following my new blog. What does a girl have to do to get a following? A drawing for a Cold Stone Creamery Gift Card? I know my posts aren't as exciting, cute, or articulate as some. Creative writing wasn't always one of my strong suits. Just ask my college writing professor. I got a D on my compare and contrast paper in Comp 1. Luckily, he let me redo it. With my mom's creative help I got an A. Then about 2 years later I took Comp 2, ended up with the same teacher and he remembered me and that paper. I had to describe the two papers to my Comp 2 class. Talk about embaressing. Please follow me, I feel lonely.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you shared this on facebook! I meant to follow you on the last post but forgot to do it! I like to read your blog, so keep posting!

    ReplyDelete