- The girls slept in yesterday and I got to get ready to go shopping all by MYSELF!
- Loved talking to Angela on the phone part of the way to Williamsburg. Wish should could have joined us.
- Loved spending the day with one of my college roommates. I hadn't seen in her 2 years!
- Olivia cried and cried when I picked the girls up after shopping. She did not want to go home.
- A big Thank you to Kristin for watching my girls and being so much fun that Olivia wanted to stay.
- My parents are the best. They came up to babysit. Olivia loves when they come. "Grandma misses me."
- Birthday shopping for Olivia: I picked out a Barbie Vacation Home (lot cheaper than the dream house, and it folds up), play hair accessories, Sean picked out nerf guns (2 so her friends/Sean can play too) Then we both picked out a princess scooter.
- I GOT A NEW PHONE!!
- Sean and I ate at Buffalo Wild Wings. We walked right in and sat at a table set for 5. While it looked like people with bigger parties were waiting.
- On our way to Target we got rearended at a stop light. Luckily, we are okay and no damage to our car.
- Taking the girls to the Omaha Zoo today for Olivia's birthday. She can't wait to see Elephants.
- Sean has been trying to hook up an new anntena for over a week. But get this- it works best when not plugged into anything. -spooky.
I'll leave you with a few pictures.
Olivia, Emelyn, and Aylah made cupcakes with grandma.
Olivia started dance lessons.
A few weeks ago we went to the botanical gardens with some friends.
Emelyn wasn't in the picture taking mood.
3 little girls squeezed into the back of my trailblazer heading to the Homecoming Parade.
Of couse, my babies.