Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving

I haven't really gotten in on the 24 days of Thanksgiving. So here is half my list and I'll do the other half next week.

1. My God. Without Him I'd have nothing on my list, since ALL things come from Him.
2. My husband. He works very hard to provide for us, and allows me to stay home with our daughters.
3. My two amazing daughters. I love those two like crazy.
4. My parents. I have the best most amazing parents in the world. They would do anything for us.
5. My brother. I love his friendship we have now that we are adults.
6. My sister-in-laws. They are like the sisters I never had. Love crafting, shopping, or just hanging out with them.
7. I better not leave out my brother-in-laws. They keep life interesting.
8. My amazing friends.  I have so many truely amazing friends. I love them all, and treasure their friendship.
9. Our church. I have grown so much in my walk with Christ over the last few years.
10. Our Small group. They go along with friends and church. But I value each of their friendships. I love Sunday nights.
11. God has given us a beautiful home to live in. With a warm bed to sleep in on cold nights.
12.  Playdates. They help keep my sanity.

1 comment:

  1. what a nice list of thankfulness, nicole! you gave me many things to ponder. :)

    ReplyDelete